Why Choose Holladay?
- Holladay has over 34 years in the pharmaceutical industry. In the mid-1980s the founders of Holladay, Triad Group Inc., realized the lack of choices for assisted living pharmacies and long term care (LTC) pharmacies and decided to fill the niche. Holladay remains a leading LTC pharmacy provider in North Carolina.
- Our experienced, multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals consists of:
- Credentialed Senior Care Consulting Pharmacists
- IV Nurse Specialist
- Pharmacists dedicated to Geriatric Care
- Nationally Recognized Educators
- Reimbursement Specialists
- eMAR Educators and Specialists
- Medicare Part D Billing Expert Consultant
- IT Assistant
We’re Customer Oriented
- Holladay Healthcare Pharmacy offers a full service pharmacy program that has the flexibility to adapt our system to meet your needs exactly. We pride ourselves on our commitment to continually reevaluate your needs and modify our programs throughout our partnership. It’s what we call “Customer Service by Design.” Our services include:
- Pharmacy Consulting Program
- Dispensing/Distribution Systems
- Infusion Therapy Program
- Medical/Surgical Equipment
- Premium Equipment Services
- Aminosglycoside Dosing and Management
- Electronic MARs and TARs
- Custom Plan Pricing
We’re Leaders in Technology
Holladay currently uses cutting edge technology in our processes whenever possible. We are currently a QS1 beta test site and one of the first pharmacies in NC to install and implement the new Cubex (icloud) dispensing system.
Technology we currently offer:
Accuflo®, AHT®, AOD®, QuickMAR®, PCC® and Matrix® - EMAR automates the process of distributing, tracking and re-ordering medications and treatments safely and efficiently.
- eMAR ®– ensures intended residents receive correct medications and dosages
- eControl® – Safeguards controlled medication from theft
- eLog® – Maintains accurate inventory of medications from our pharmacy to your facility until they are administered or discontinued
- ePrescribe® – Provides convenient, direct re-ordering with institutional pharmacies
We’re Leaders in Education
We know the long term care pharmaceutical industry well. We educate to our clients daily and offer free learning here on our site as well as in person at both your facility and at our annual H.E.L.P. conference.
Attendees of our annual H.E.L.P. Educational event will get continuing education credits.
We know what we’re doing, partner with the best!
We’re 100% North Carolina Owned and Operated
Committed to our partners, not investors – same NC based ownership since 1983
No Long-Term Commitment
- No long term contracts. We earn the right to continue to provide service year after year. Plus an easy transition for anyone just starting business with us – no startup costs!